- Masks must be worn at all times when in studio. Studio will not provide masks. Supplied hand sanitizer must be used prior to entering.
- Do not enter studio until invited by instructor. Everyone will have temperature check and Covid 19 symptom check.
- Social distancing of 6’ apart will be practiced at all times inside and outside studio.
- Leave all personal belongings in car or home nothing will be allowed in the studio.
- Remove shoes and place them on the outside shoe rack.
- Nonskid socks are required when entering studio and working on equipment. Toeless nonskid socks will be a gift from Avenue Pilates HMB on first visit. We appreciate your business!!
Avenue Pilates HMB is practicing all County and State Protocol for opening of studio. Clients are limited to one or two at a time in the studio. To practice the 8' social distancing of all equipment being used. Maximum people in studio at one time is 4 which includes staff.